High Blood Pressure Explained, Briefly
Blood pressure measures the pressure of the heart when:
- the heart is in a "squeezed" state, and blood is pumped into the arteries (Systolic blood pressure) - carrying oxygen rich-blood away from the heart.
- the heart is in a "relax" state, and blood flows in from the veins (Diastolic blood pressure) - carry low oxygen blood back into the heart.
The blood pressure
is a measurement of the pressure at both this stage.
High and Low Blood Pressure
While most of the time we hear of high blood pressure problems (hypertension), there are also patients suffering from low blood pressure issues (hypotension). Neither situation is good, but hypertension gets more publicity as the direct damages to the body caused by high blood pressure is more severe.
The ideal state is to have "normal" high blood pressure, which is stated to be around 120/80 mm Hg - although there are still debates at to the actual readings that is considered "normal" - but generally, it would be around this reading.
Anything above the "normal" is hypertension, and conversely, anything below would be considered hypotension.
Blood pressure themselves is not the problem, but what they can cause is the health issue.
Consequences of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
Consistent high blood pressure bombarding the internal organs, arteries and veins can leads to damages to:
- the heart - causing damage to the heart
- the brains - causing stroke and neurological disorders , such as dementia and cognitive issues
- the kidney - leading to kidney failures, kidney scarring and artery aneurysm (if burst will lead to internal bleeding)
- the eyes - leading to damages to the eyes
- to the arteries and veins - leading to stroke (depending on where these damaged arteries and veins are located), internal bleeding, sexual dysfunction, and other health issues relating to burst and/damaged arteries/veins
Besides causing health issues to organs, and blood system, it can also lead to:
- Bone Loss - as calcium loss in the urine, leading to osterporosis
- Sleep disorders
Consequences of Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
Hypotension usually carries the symptoms of dizziness or light-headness. However, not all symptoms of dizziness or light-headness is a sign of low blood pressure.
Other possible symptoms:
- Fainting (syncope)
- Lack of concentration
- Blurred vision
- Cold, clammy, pale skin
- Rapid, shallow breathing
In general, hypotension doesn't carry any direct health risk like hypetension. It is only dangerous when the symptoms (such as dizziness, fainting and blurred vision) causes an incident or an accident as a result.
Causes of Hypertension
It is usually due to degeneration of of one, or a combination, of the following:
- artery and/or vein cells, causing the hardening of the arteries and veins, and reducing their flexibility, thus, increasing the blood pressure, as the blood flows through these hardened arteries and veins.
- heart cells, causing parts of the hearts to harden, and the lack of flexibility, puts strain on the heart, forcing the heart to pump harder, and as a result, increase the blood pressure.
- cholesterol in the blood, forming plagues in the arteries and veins, thereby narrowing the arteries and veins. As the blood are forced through narrower arteries or veins, the pressure of the blood flow increases.
Degeneration process is due to the cells being subjected to Free Radicals, like the rusting of nails.
The following can accelerate the degeneration process:
- certain medications (such as birth control pills, cold remedies, decongestants, over-the-counter pain relievers and some prescription drugs),
- illegal drugs,
- abuse of alcohol
- bad food - food high in chemicals additives
- bad water - bad drinking or highly chemicalized drinking water, etc
- bad air
- bad environment
Naturally Plus Products Effects on Hypertension and Hypotension
Super Lutein and Mirtoplus (both the vegetarian and the non vegetarian versions) have antioxidants and nutrients that may help to:
- provide the body and cells with optimal health to prevent degenerative diseases.
- provide the body and cells with optimal health to prevent mutation of cells, that can lead to cancer.
- provide the body and cells with antioxidants and nutrients to heal if already diseased.
Izumio, with its hydrogen rich content, is the combatant antioxidant, may help by:
- tackling free radicals efficiently and
effectively. Free Radicals being the cause of degenerative diseases.
Paramylon ARX, may help in the following ways:
- contains probiotics that will help with intestines and colon health to enable better absorption of nutrients.
- contains other nutrients to further nourish the cells to make cells healthy.
Purificar, aids digestion and the promotes a healthy digestive tract, which in turn promotes healthy cells, may help in the following way:
- contains fiber. Fiber rich diet is known to help regulate blood glucose.
- contains pre-biotics, to creating a healthy environment for pro-biotics to thrive, for healthy intestines and colon.
- contains enzymes for a healthy digestion and hence, better absorption of nutrients, for healthier cells.
- contains gum arabic to help move waste out of colon, for a healthier colon.
Stuff Naturally Plus, the industry and the law wants you to read ...
While there are wonderful stories and testimonies of many who have used Naturally Plus' products with healing or positive effects, these do not guarantee the same effects on you.
Do note that the information on this page and throughout this website are purely for informational and educational purposes only. You must not rely on these information, including but not limited to, for your health or beauty treatments, or any other treatments/cure/diagnosis/use. Nor shall these information be used as substitute, or additional information, to that given by your Health Care Provider. Please always seek the advise of you Health Care Provider, and/or any other specialist professionals.
For full disclaimer, please see our Disclaimer page.
Types of Diseases
Return to the Top - High Blood Pressure Explained, Briefly
Check out Naturally Plus' products today!!!
Go on, pamper yourself ... you deserve it!
Health and Food Supplements... Naturally of the Best Ingredients
Natural Skin Care, Body Care... for the Natural Beauty in You...
Please note the availability of products, can be different for each country or hub.
If the product you are looking for is not available in the salon of your country of residence or hub of your membership, please contact us.