The Case for Hydrogen
- Hydrogen is the smallest and lightest element known to science.
- Hydrogen makes up 90% of matter in the known Universe.
- Hydrogen is an unstable gas, and hence, it's readily binds with most elements
- Water is 2 parts Hydrogen and 1 part Oxygen
- Our bodies consist of 70% water and brain is 90% water.
Function of Hydrogen in our bodies:
The following are some extracts from "Hydrogen ... Longevity's Missing Link" by Patrick Flanagan, M.D. :
- Human bodies stores hydrogen in its tissues.
- Different organ tissues "pool" hydrogen in different amounts. Order of hydrogen-pooling :Liver -- > Intestine --> Kidney --> Heart --> Lung --> Spleen
- As we age, cells become dehydrated and "hydrogen pool" becomes depleted of hydrogen. As we age, tissue hydrogen-depletion may lead to many of the symptoms of the aging process. This may cause subclinical dehydration since it appears that hydrogen may play a role in hydrating our cells.
- Symptoms of hydrogen depletion may include chronic fatigue, depression, hormone imbalances and indigestion.
- As our tissues are depleted of hydrogen, they become stiff and lose flexibility.
tendons and muscles tear more easily, and dehydrated bones become
brittle. Loss of lung flexibility leads to loss of oxygen.
replenishing our hydrogen stores, we may be able to relieve many of
these conditions if they are brought about by hydrogen depletion.
ensures cells remains hydrated. Hydrated cells allows the cells to
perform cellular functions better - such as transportation of
nutrients and elimination of toxins and waste.Hydrogen as an antioxidant, protecting cells from free-radical damage.
is also the source of protons for ATP production. ATP (adenosine
triphosphate) is energy produced by cells for body to function. About
half a pound of pure hydrogen is used daily just to make ATP.
- We need hydrogen as much as we need oxygen. Oxygen burns hydrogen, releasing the energy for that runs our body.
are the cause of most diseases. Hydrogen being an unstable gas, binds
freely with free-radicals, and the resultant products are eliminated
from the bodies. For example, hydrogen binds with free-radical oxygen
(from ATP production) and forms water which is eliminated as urine and
When body lacks Hydrogen :
- Depletion of hydrogen causes illness. Some symptoms of hydrogen
depletion - chronic fatigue, depression, hormone imbalances, indigestion
and other diseases.
- Tissues depleted of hydrogen becomes stiff and lose flexibility.
of hydrogen through natural aging, exposes the cells to free-radical
attacks causing aging signs (skin sag, age related illness, organ
failures, etc). In modern day, we are exposed to more free-radicals
(more pollution, higher consumption of unhealthy food, stress, etc)
compared to our ancestors, resulting in faster aging and/or more
- When blood cells lack hydrogen, they cluster
together. The clustering prevents them from entering the blood stream
and thus, stopping them from bringing vital nutrients to cells and
transporting waste from cells for elimination. At best, the body becomes
sluggish. At worst, this effect causes disease.
- Depletion of
hydrogen pools in organs causes organ to under function and/or organs to
submit to disease as it becomes more prone to free radicals damage.
In summary, some health contribution of Hydrogen:
an antioxidant, to protect cells (and hence, body) from free-radical
attacks which cause diseases. That it is as a healing agent as well as a
disease prevention agent.
- For production of ATP.To enable body organs to function at full capacity.
- To prevent or slow down the aging process.
- To repair DNA damage
Case studies on Hydrogen :
Case studies on Hydrogen :
Naturally Plus’ Products
Return to the Top - The Case for Hydrogen (Article)
Check out Naturally Plus' products today!!!
Go on, pamper yourself ... you deserve it!
Health and Food Supplements... Naturally of the Best Ingredients
Natural Skin Care, Body Care... for the Natural Beauty in You...
Please note the availability of products, can be different for each country or hub.
If the product you are looking for is not available in the salon of your country of residence or hub of your membership, please contact us.